Friday 31 July 2009

So much stuff.

The day before Yesterday:
Two rectangular rostra in the middle of the hall, not something that would normally confuse me, but that they were covered completely with an array of objects and props.

If I'd been able to do anything I'd have tidied up, or slept.
As it was I acted my way through the caressing of a few small things as if they suggested some trace or remnant in my mind, before finding what didn't, if I'm honest, feel like mine.

It took a while to make sense of that:
an empty stage is a terror I find beautiful, and familiar -
fill it with props and its like a desert to a collector.

Discomfort can be very productive: I'd have loved to have been watching the line of us watching. I'll keep you posted on how it works out.

Yesterday:
Sleep patterns, bodies in a space making spaces, and this is where I see the stories.


Blimey.

JBx

No comments:

Post a Comment