Sunday 9 August 2009

Siren song...


Sunday Morning... Just... And a day off from People Show 120, but only in the physical sense... I woke this morning with Michele's melancholic siren sing reverberating through my mind... Both beautiful and deliciously disturbing... She wouldn't be out of place in a Lynch creation!

After the nominal 3 cups of tea, my thoughts turned to nailing down my slice of the garden piece... I've been pondering using elements of the performance that I showed at the audition (A scene from Alejandro Jodorowsky's Fando y Lis), as I think it could work with the destructively despairing nature of my character... But we'll see... she'll be a strange creature regardless...


I'd like to say a huge thank you to each and every people show member for your support and kindness this week. As you know I received the heartbreaking news that my ex-partner and friend Gordon Campbell had passed away. I'm not sure where my head would be right now, if I didn't have 120 to immerse myself in and so many good people around me in all areas of my life... Love & lunacy, lili.

No comments:

Post a Comment