Wednesday 5 August 2009

My Feet!

Wednesday again already! I can't believe it! and what a day it was. My feet are absolutely killing me, I feel like I've spent a whole day walking round an airport in killer high heels!, Well I guess in theory I have???
It really is so exciting, as we start to see the fruits of our first week of frolicking, emerge and begin to form and take shape into dare I say it, devised theatre works, and in such a natural and organic way, and such an inspiring process to be part of. For me, today was a refreshing breather in the 'safe house,' of chorus group work, after our smaller group 'space' creative collaborations earlier on in the week, but after experiencing the satisfaction of today's achievements, and emergence of some definite show material, I'm eager to start fine tuning the themes we've been discovering within our spaces, and exploring how these might start to evolve! So bring on tomorrow, create, create, create!

Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment